Tuesday, November 23, 2010

sickness

Ok, well I am at that awful point, where as a parent you have to decide if you need to take your sick kid in for a dr visit. Actually x2. Neither one is a clear cut case, I wonder if I am reading more into it than I should, I think I am feeling the pressure because the dr office will be closed for the long holiday weekend. And it would have to be pretty damn bad for me to go to the stupid urgent care. So, now I will spend tonight trying to decide what to do. Emelia has been sick for a couple of weeks now, really just a cold. But she has been so fussy the last couple of days, it makes me wonder if it has settled into a ear infection or something. She also digs in her ear and makes it bleed. But there is no fever and really no other symptoms. Just a lot of nasal fluid and a worried mama. Ugh. I hate making decisions. I really wish I had an on call free pediatrician at my disposal.  Seems like something they would give you after your 5th baby. Although at this point, I feel like I could almost pass a medical exam. But no, they sent me home with nothing, just like every other time. I guess I will see how the night goes, if we don't sleep, we will go in. I guess that is my decision for now.  I HATE cold & flu season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment