Friday, November 12, 2010

a second blog

Well, after a very unexpected conversation. I have been doing some thinking. I think that I am going to start a new blog. Yes, because I have been doing so well on this one. My fans are demanding a second one! LOL! So anyway. I am very excited to start putting together some bits and pieces to of  my new blog. It is going to be on the one thing that I can kinda do. Save some cash, and have fun in the process!  Of course, this is a constant project for me. I have only recently realized just how important it is to save some money. Not that I hated it before, but now I have a better appreciation for it. And am working very hard at it.  I am not sure of the exact angle yet, I am thinking of 2 different directions. Hmmm, what to do, what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when you start up your money saving blog.. i will be VERY interested in this!! :)

    ReplyDelete