Friday, November 5, 2010

Isabella

This entry is dedicated to my precious daughter Isabella. Her and I have had a lot of extra time together since the school year started. It is basically just her and I. Emelia is here too, of course, but she is not truly interacting with us yet. It has been so wonderful to have all this special time with her. I think it is much different this time around. I can now truly understand how fast it really does go.  You hear it time and time again, some old lady in the grocery store "Enjoy this time now, it goes so fast!" Ok lady whatever. As my child is screaming and fighting with her sister and the baby is screaming and you just need to get some milk and bread with out losing your mind. But now I get it. It is here and gone before you know it. Isabella is already talking about wanting to go to school with the big kids, get on the bus in the morning and having lots of fun there. (FYI, she is going straight to 1st grade, she doesn't want to do kindergarten :) I love hanging out with her. We do have our differences, and she does drive me crazy some days. But her knew favorite saying just melts my heart. She tells me "I love you mommy, we have a good family". It truly sums it up. We do have a good family. I love my kids so much.
Isabella just turned 3 and it is such a fun age. For some reason, my kids are always so whiny at 3.  I actually dread it more than the terrible two's. But it is also incredibly fun! She is constantly learning stuff and is so sweet and truly thinks I am her bff. I love it, I wish I could just bottle this up and keep it forever!!
 I love you Isabella!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Ella Bella too. She is truly amazing Jen, and has a personality that will take her so far in life!! You do have a great family! I am so glad to be a part of her life!

    ReplyDelete