Sunday, November 21, 2010

Finally a relaxed weekend!!

Well, I certainly am not doing very well with this blogging thing. I have already forgotten about it most of the time. But hopefully, having 5 kids cuts me a little slack.
Things around here are doing pretty well. Nothing too exciting going on. It was a nice weekend. My sister came out Friday to visit for the day. It was so much fun, I certainly missed her while she was on vacation. Happy to have her home and I know she is happy to see me! haha.
Saturday morning, Brian decided to go out hunting. Keep in mind, he has not been hunting in a few years and was totally unprepared. But he decided to go, he sighted in his gun Friday night, and apparently he was all set. Meanwhile, Friday night, Amy and I took the kids to Marino's for dinner. The kids love when Aunt Amy visits, she always, gets us to do fun stuff! But it was fun and it distracted the kids from the parade that I didn't want to go to! I am a great mom! But it was sooo cold, and with the baby.... Well, lets say it would have been a long night.
So Saturday, Brian went out hunting, so the kids and I had a lazy morning. We have no had one is soo long. It was wonderful. That afternoon, maddie and I went out for some one on one time (well, + Emelia of course) It was fun! Maddie is my little shopper. We had lunch did some shopping and got her haircut. Later that night, Brian and I went over to U of M, to visit Uncle Denny and Kevin. They were both doing great!
Finally, on Sunday we got the house picked up a little and then had some friends over to visit. My friend Casey her boyfriend and her daughter Meghan came over. We had a good time. I have not seen them in 5 years!! Crazy!!
The only problem we seem to have these days is Miss Isabella and her lack of going to the bathroom. All of a sudden she just goes in her pants. I really don't understand it , and it is driving me crazy!!  I am not sure how to fix it, but am constantly battling with it.
But all in all it was a good weekend. It was fairly relaxed, about as good as they get around here, so we just enjoyed it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment