Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas 2010

Well, Christmas is coming. SOON. I hope that I am going to be ready for it. Christmas with 5 kids is so very exhausting. It is hard to believe that we will be having our last "first Christmas". I am having a hard time accepting that.  I feel like I need to make it extra special, but, yes, I know, she will not even notice. I guess it would be for me really. But I have this desire to go all out. Which is not really a possibility. Which is where the 5 kids= exhausting comes into play. It is always hard to make sure that I have 1 on 1 time with each of the kids, but at Christmas time, it is really really hard.  We barely found time to put up a tree this year. We did finally get it up, and what a beautiful tree it is. haha. The kids went to town on decorating it. And I just let them do what ever they wanted. Usually, I stress myself out trying to make it at least look decent, but this year, who cares. They had so much fun. Keep in mind, it is basically a ring around the middle. It can't go too low or the baby will get it, and it only goes as high as the kids can reach. As, the bulbs get knocked down, which they in-evidently will, I try to space them out a bit. But really this is a great part of Christmas, let the kids have their fun!!
On Thursday, the kids are having their Christmas parties at school. Should be interesting. Brian and I are signed up to help run the party in Abby class. We are also in charge of all the food. They are doing a "fancy" Caitlin restaurant theme.  So, it is actually a meal. Should be interesting. Let's hope all goes well. Will be sure to post after!!

No comments:

Post a Comment