Monday, October 18, 2010

Am I really doing this??

Okay, I have been considering doing a blog for quite some time now.  I think I have finally decided to move forward with it and I think I have my sister to thank/blame for that, she got her's started and it inspired me to finish mine.  I am not really sure how this works but will just take it one step at a time. I have been doing that a lot lately. The one step at a time method seems to work really well. I wish I would have started it earlier. But what I do know, is that I have no time to make my blog pretty. So, sorry but you will have to be happy looking at a average page. I will be lucky to get my thoughts down at night before I collapse in a heap.
I am hoping that this will be a good record for me to look back and remember the "good ol' days" of having young kids. But other than that, it is just my rantings!  I hope you enjoy a glimpse into this crazy, fun, sometimes disastrous but always full of laughs attempt to raise 5 kiddos.  Or as I call it my life =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment